Friday, November 15, 2013

Pic of the Day - October Roundup

Santa Clara, CA - I'm not sure if time is moving faster or if I'm moving slower, but I find my online life impossible to keep up with.  I guess it comes down to the fact that I'm not willing to sacrifice real life for computer time.  So, if I'm doing more than I can record, I'm assuming that is a good thing.

Anyway... here we are looking back at October already.  This year October included another amazing blast of Indian Summer.  We were busy hiking and biking as the weather got cooler and crisper.  We did some camping in Little Basin and Suwei did her long, long run (20 + miles) in from Big Basin to Pescadero. We joined Stacy and crew up in Mammoth Lakes for our second annual leaf peeping and hot springing Eastern Sierra trip.  We went pumpkin hunting, color throwing, and circus going. At the end of the month we packed up our bags and headed to New York City, which we will cover next month.  Stay Tuned.

Here are the photos from October (click the link below for full size pics and comments).


Here is the link to the slideshow:

No comments: