Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pic of the Day - May Roundup

Santa Clara, CA - Our daughter, Keira, just started going to pre-school 3 days a week and I managed to tweak my right shoulder in a rope-swinging accident, So I'm thinking I might have a bit more free time available in the next few weeks.  That said, I should be using that time to work out more and to look for work, but doing a little catch up on the blog does sound appealing.  We will see.  I'm still waiting to see how bad the shoulder is.

In any case, I managed to find a little time today to do another pic of the day post.  As far as blog posts go, these are about as easy as they come being relatively small in the time commitment category.  So, without wasting anymore of mine or yours.  Here are the Pics of the Day from May 2013:


For larger pics and captions please click through to the slide show below.  Catch you all next month!

Pic of the Day - May

No comments: