Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pic of the Day - June Roundup

Santa Clara, CA - Big changes for all of us in June. The Russian River Canoe Trip came and went, Keira started pre-school and I tore the latissimus dorsi in my right shoulder just for kicks.  We did a little bicycling in Tahoe, met Jen's baby, Makaela, for the first time, and Suwei and I started running more (Suwei is back to marathon training and I don't have much else I can do workout wise until my arm heals up at bit).  Add on a massive heat wave a the end of the month and you pretty much have June wrapped up in a nutshell.

Stay tuned for next month where I get my self organized and possibly start looking for work... right after a little more backpacking.

Here are my pics of the day for June:


And here is the link to the slideshow with comments:
Pic of the Day - June

No comments: