Saturday, August 31, 2013

Photo of the Day - July Roundup

Broomfield, CO - Yes, I know, July was quite a while ago.  We've been busy (stay tuned for the August Roundup).  Anyway, July proved to be quite challenging for the photo of the day project.   With my muse, Keira, in school three days a week and me either working on the repair of the shoulder or the resurrection of the job search, photography inspiration was at an all time low.  Luckily, there was John's Desolation Backpacking Trip / Peace Corps Mini Reunion and a family trip to Yosemite National Park to distract me from the monotony.

July also brought about the death of my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, with which most of these photos were taken to date.  It took a swim with me in Tenaya Lake when two feet of water suddenly turned into four.  I have since replaced it with a new S4 and hope there might be some improvement in the photos.

Here are the photos from July:


Here is a link to the slideshow with comments and discriptions:

Pic of the Day July


No comments: