Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dora Lake Hike, CO

Lafayette, CO - Boy howdy, it's been a while since I posted to the blog, and boy do I have a lot of photos to go through now. It has truly been a crazy, crazy month or so. The big news, as most of you know, is that Suwei and I got married at the end of September. We had about 60 friends and family come all the way out to Zion National Park in Utah for the event, which really, really surprised us. We were completely jazzed to see so many of our friends out there. It made our day.

So....quite a few of the folks that weren't able to make it have already requested photos. Believe me, there were plenty taken at the event, but we just got back home this morning and I haven't had a chance to sort through them yet. Besides that, we have other prior events that I have to sort through. So...please, please be patient. Photos are coming....soon-ish.

In the meantime, I have a few photos from a hike Suwei and I did back in August...before the world went mad. I present to you, Dora Lake & the Gore Range, Colorado.




Surprise Lake


Dora Lake






Check out the rest of the photos in the slide show below. Picasa Web has re-worked their format a bit, so don't forget to click on the slideshow link (the pictures look much better there).


Dora Lake Hike, The Gore Range, CO

1 comment:

VineVixen said...

I know I keep saying this, but I love your photos, I look forward to your posts as I always get to change my desktop picture to something new and cool.